Odyssey Extreme Racing batteries offer phenomenal starting power and massive deep cycle reserve power. Some other batteries provide excellent cranking power, others reserve power. The revolutionary Odyssey Extreme Racing batteries are designed for both! This is possible thanks to the plates being made from 99.99% pure virgin lead. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so more can be fitted into the battery. More surface area means more power, up to twice as much as conventional batteries.
Odyssey batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds - double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries. Extreme heat, high revving, and high vibration engines - the demands of racing need a battery that is up to the job, but lightweight and compact, which is exactly what the Odyssey battery supplies! Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non spillable AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries.
Operating temperatures vary from -40 Degrees Centigrade to 45 Degrees Centigrade for models without a metal jacket, and 80 Degrees Centigrade for models with metal jacket. The batteries can be stored unconnected on an open circuit for up to 2 years without charging. When charged however, they are capable of 100% charge in 4-6 hours, and offer 70% longer cycle life than conventional batteries whilst offering a 3-10 year service life, they are guaranteed to save you time and money!
• Limited 3 Year Replacement Warranty
• Longer Service Life - 3 To 10 Years Service Life
• Longer Cycle Life - 70% Longer Compared To Conventional Batteries
• Longer Shelf Life - Can Be Stored Unconnected For Up To 2 Years
• Faster Recharge - 100% Recharge In 4 To 6 Hours
• Mounting Flexibility - Non Spillable Design
• Vibration Resistant - Protects Against Shock And Vibration
• Extreme Temperature Tolerance
• Maintenance Free
• Improved Safety - No Spills Or Escaping Gasses